VIDEO: David Levy discusses investing using the Profits Perspective. Click the button below to read more about how three generations of Levy economists, their colleagues, and their clients have made money over the last hundred years using the Profits Perspective.
The Profits Perspective focuses on the determinants of total business profits and connects them to the financial workings of the economy. It uncovers hidden macroeconomic phenomena and provides unique, actionable investment insights.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Our clients are deep thinkers who want to understand macroeconomic phenomena before making investment or business decisions. If you are interested in having a member of our research staff contact you about our services, please provide an email address below and click ‘Submit.’
In the News
- David Levy talks with Randall Forsyth of Barron’s about the outlook for profits in the first half of 2017 (March 25, 2017)
- Srinivas Thiruvadanthai talks on Bloomberg’s What’d You Miss? about why India will likely outperform Brazil in coming months (March 20, 2017)
- Srinivas Thiruvadanthai takes an in-depth look at the Treasury bond market on Bloomberg’s Odd Lots podcast (March 10, 2017)
- David Levy discusses the 2017 outlook for profits, interest rates, and the U.S. dollar with Doug Krizner and Shery Ahn of Bloomberg Radio (January 25, 2017)
- Srinivas Thiruvadanthai discusses both the short-term and long-term outlook for U.S. Treasury bonds on Bloomberg TV’s “What’d You Miss?” (January 25, 2017)
- David Levy tells James Saft of Reuters that trade disruptions could upset global stability (January 13, 2017)
- Robert King talks about how to spot a housing bubble with New Zealand’s Fairfax Media NZ (December 6, 2016)
- David Levy writes on MarketWatch why focus on next year’s stimulus may be ignoring near-term risks (November 28, 2016)
- David Levy discusses the “Demented Goldilocks” economy on Bloomberg Radio (July 22, 2016)