VIDEO: David Levy discusses investing using the Profits Perspective. Click the button below to read more about how three generations of Levy economists, their colleagues, and their clients have made money over the last hundred years using the Profits Perspective.
The Profits Perspective focuses on the determinants of total business profits and connects them to the financial workings of the economy. It uncovers hidden macroeconomic phenomena and provides unique, actionable investment insights.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Our clients are deep thinkers who want to understand macroeconomic phenomena before making investment or business decisions. If you are interested in having a member of our research staff contact you about our services, please provide an email address below and click ‘Submit.’
In the News
- David Levy writes on MarketWatch why focus on next year’s stimulus may be ignoring near-term risks (November 28, 2016)
- David Levy explains on Bloomberg Radio why asset valuations are vulnerable to any Fed rate hikes (September 21, 2016)
- Srinivas Thiruvadanthai tells Paul Vigna of The Wall Street Journal that the window may be closing for the Fed to raise rates (September 20, 2016)
- David Levy discusses the “Demented Goldilocks” economy on Bloomberg Radio (July 22, 2016)
- David Levy discusses the ongoing profits decline on Bloomberg TV (June 7, 2016)
- Senior Economist Robert King discusses profits and the inventory cycle in the International Business Times (May 26, 2016)
- David Levy compares emerging market investment bubble to last cycle’s housing bubble on Bloomberg Radio’s First Word Asia (April 11, 2016)
- Barron’s quotes David Levy regarding the deflating emerging market investment bubble (March 19, 2016)